Re: Looking for virtual access admin advice

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 18:33:00 -0400

What operating system? Based on what you said, I'll assume NT, because a
Unix type wouldn't refer to them as D:\.... ;-)

First off, WHY do you have two separate directories for them? For FTP and
Web use? You should only have ONE directory for the user -- their HOME
directory. EVERYTHING they need to access should be in or under this
directory.

Tell me more about what you're doing, and I'll try to help.