RE: Running off SCSI harddisk, adding an IDE

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( kurt@molar.net )
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 14:57:59 -0400

If you put the IDE in it will be the boot drive! NT can be installed on
the SCSI, but the system will boot from the primary IDE. As far as I know
there is no way around this, if someone knows of another way please let me
know as one of our servers has an IDE drive along with SCSI and I'd like to
boot from the SCSI.

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider)

kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net

kurt@butzin.com
http://www.butzin.com