Re: Serv-U Authentication DLL

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 16:23:07 -0400

> From: Chris Clein <cclein@baynet.net>
> I thought I remembered a thread somewhere that referenced a serv-u
> athentication dll for radius. If someone could send me some information,
> it would be greatly appreciated. Also, the Serv-U Web site is also
> requesting a username and password, is this normal?

The guy who handles it all is out of town until July 6th. and my guess is
that he's unaware that www.cat-soft.com is doing that. I noticed this
yesterday after emailing a question to him. His mailbox has a vacation
auto-responder setup right now--that's how I know he's gone until 7/6/97.

The Serv-U DLL for RadiusNT (and/or?) Emerald:
ftp://ftp.emerald.iea.com/emerald/External/emer_su_41.zip

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com