Re: WAS ISP Billing Programs Blooming

BA ( )
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:00:08 -0500

Great that is the sort of feedback I am looking for. We face that =
all the time do we add more staff or try our best to do it all ourselves.
I do find the support a little on the slow side "sometimes" when I was
trying to get a test of Emerald up.

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:32:47 -0500, Michael Whisenant so eloquently =