Re: Port of Bind With NT4-Unknowns

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:22:15 -0000

Howard,

What do I think ? Hmmm, I would really love to make NT's DNS server
work, but as it is, none of my tech friends know anything about it. They
all know Unix. Whenever something goes wrong with NT's DNS server, no one
can help me out.

So, I haven't any choice left but to use BIND for NT since its
configuration files are the same as Unix's.

IamNet ? Are you a Christian too ?

- Danny Sinang