Re: SLMail

James T. Robson ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:14:14 -0400

Hi Rachel,
SLMail has worked great for us for almost a year trouble free. Their tech
service group is excellent. Despite all this I may have to abandon them
because there are some features we need that they cannot yet provide, such
as FAX mail delivery and true virtual domains. Their virtual domains are
"virtual virtual domains" which do not allow duplication of usernames in
any domain and do not utilize an IP address for each domain. These
features will be in version 3.0 due out late '97. I'm looking at IpSwitch
for my next move.

For a small operation they are great.

Cheers, Robie

Robie aka...
Jim Robson, Webmaster, Owner, Operator
The Web Place - Your Place on the Web
http://www.TheWebPlace.com Robie@TheWebPlace.com
Now offering Dial-up Internet Access VIA Livingston PM-3
Chat Room http://www.TheWebPlace.com:8080