Re: IIS fix

Troy T. Hall ( (no email) )
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 03:33:03 -0700

just found out the hacker got either THROUGH front page, or set up front
page so he could come back.... Almost missed it.. Your comment about
checking permissions saved me!!!
THANK YOU!!
I found out he had changed the permissions in FP to iusr administer and
everyone administer....
this person had fun here :-{
Changing it back now... Already changed all the admin passwords...
boy this is going to be a long night @ this rate.... GOD I WANT TO CATCH
THIS PERSON!!

Troy