RE: customer forms

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:59:37 -0700

I'd like to beta test this beast too. One thing is a MUST-
-NT cannot control multiple concurrent logons by a single user Logon Name.
So we would like to bill on that.

Two possible billing methods-
1) a per minute rate for each additional concurrent connection.

2) a one time flat fee for the month on the first time a concurrent
connection occurred. Suppose you charge $19.95 per month and $19.95 for
concurrent connections. The first time there were 2 connections $19.95
would be added on for the months billing. But not again for the rest of
the month. If there was a case where the user was logged on 3 times
concurrently, the added charge would be +19.95 +19.95, one time, but not
again for concurrent use to that level for the rest of the month. This is
flat rate billing, but billing for multiple use.

Thanks.

-Ric

At 16:19 6/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>That was one of the first features we inclued it tracks:
>
>virtual domains (which server/pop they're on)
>IP Address
>associated emails
>mapping
>drive usage.
>
>Hope you'll be part of our beta program.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Adam
>

>At 01:00 PM 6/19/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>This idea sounds great, and I would love to help you beta test it. I would
>>also like to see something that would track virtual domains also. Not so
>>much traffic and such, but IP addresses assigned, e-mail addresses, etc...
>>Hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck !!!!
>>

>>At 02:30 PM 6/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>The guide is now available at http://www.ntsolutions.com/win95.doc. Please
>>>note, this is DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. We have virus checked the file on
>>>two machines, but that is no guarantee. Please let me know what you think
>>>of it.
>>>
>>>Also, I was wondering if you could help me out alittle. We are currently
>>>developing an ISP Management Suite that would encompass ISP billing,
>>>customer tracking, tech support, server management, DNS entries, and Web
>>>Server/Client management. If there is anything that you think would be
>>>important to such a package or anything you have ever thought of as "..man
>>>I would really like to see that in a software package.." please let us know
>>>and we will try to include it. We will be realeasing a beta version in a
>>>few weeks. Anyone contributing to the program will be part of the beta
>>>program and receive a big discount on the final version. The beta test
>>>will be include a limited number of ISPs.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Adam

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a Premier Internet Service Provider
owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.