RE: customer forms

Chuck Scott ( Chuck@IntegrityOnline.com )
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:00:21 -0700

This idea sounds great, and I would love to help you beta test it. I would
also like to see something that would track virtual domains also. Not so
much traffic and such, but IP addresses assigned, e-mail addresses, etc...
Hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck !!!!

Chuck Scott
Director - Technical Operations
I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E I N T ' L
" A Cleaner Internet Service"