RE: customer forms

Adam Dillaplain ( adam@calpha.com )
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:30:14 -0500

Hi,

The guide is now available at http://www.ntsolutions.com/win95.doc. Please
note, this is DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. We have virus checked the file on
two machines, but that is no guarantee. Please let me know what you think
of it.

Also, I was wondering if you could help me out alittle. We are currently
developing an ISP Management Suite that would encompass ISP billing,
customer tracking, tech support, server management, DNS entries, and Web
Server/Client management. If there is anything that you think would be
important to such a package or anything you have ever thought of as "..man
I would really like to see that in a software package.." please let us know
and we will try to include it. We will be realeasing a beta version in a
few weeks. Anyone contributing to the program will be part of the beta
program and receive a big discount on the final version. The beta test
will be include a limited number of ISPs.

Thanks,

Adam

---------------------------------------
Net.Solutions
Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
Waco, Texas
Phone: 888-407-0239
Adam Dillaplain
adam@ntsolutions.com
Providers of:
TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider
adam@texasinternet.com
Private E-mail: ir002616@interramp.com
|Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why?" |
|I dream things that never were and ask, "Why not?" |
| --George Bernard Shaw |