RE: auto switchers

Lawrence Watkins ( lwatkins@thepark.net )
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:51:26 -0500

The nic card on the internet side should have a default gateway of
whatever your gateway is for the internet and the internal side nic
should have no default gateway entered in the tcp/ip config options for
that card. And the workstations should set there default gateway to be
whatever the nic cards ip is on the internal side.