Re: Proxy Server

Einars Bindemanis ( einars@parks.lv )
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 02:11:03 +0300

Probably you would like to check what is your upstream provider
cache software and use the same.

We are also using cacheing proxy, but it is old good Squid
running on Linux box :). With 2GB disk it gives about 15-20% hits.
It also supports ICP (internet cache protocol) and all these
hierarchical things.

Einars