Re: MetaInfo? Was: BIND8 Update

John Lange ( (no email) )
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:25:13 -0500

I would like to see this version (Larry Kahn's) of BindNT. I am still
using 4.9.4 from software.com. It is probably about time to start toying
with a newer version. An if his is easier to set up & maintain, as well as
more efficient, I'm gaame.

Where can I find it?

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN