Re: MetaInfo? Was: BIND8 Update

Adam Dillaplain ( adam@calpha.com )
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:58:09 -0500

The DNS is outstanding. The best part is that it support a web based
administration tool that is so easy and well built it will knock your socks
off.

Adam

---------------------------------------
Net.Solutions
Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
Waco, Texas
Phone: 888-407-0239
Adam Dillaplain
adam@ntsolutions.com
Providers of:
TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider
adam@texasinternet.com
Private E-mail: ir002616@interramp.com
|Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why?" |
|I dream things that never were and ask, "Why not?" |
| --George Bernard Shaw |