Re: IC Verify & RAS

Randy Martin ( randy@austintx.net )
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 07:09:12 -0500

At 01:04 AM 6/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I just got IC Verify (Windows Version 1.03.00) and my merchant account and
I am trying to get the thing to work. Problem is I don't have a modem in
the server I have it (want it) loaded on. Is there any way to fake it out
using RAS so that it uses on of the modems on my NAS?

>Thanks in Advance.

Assuming that you have a PRI that has dialout capability, download MAXDial
from the Ascend website. This will let you dialout using the modems on the
MAX 4000 from any computer on your network.

Regards,
Randy

Randy Martin Voice: (512) 335-2368
Partner eMail: randy@austintx.net