Re: Print screen!

Jason Hess ( jjhess@laf.cioe.com )
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 14:48:46 -0400

Lawrence Watkins wrote:

> I know this is a little off of the topic, but I have a question
> regarding a win95 station needing to use the printscreen button from a
> fullscreen dos window. I have not been able to get this to work, nor do
> I know if it should work. It is for a customer that is running some
> ancient software that does not have a PRINT option that they are aware
> of. Print screen was the way they printed before 95 and that is the only
> way they tell me. thanks in advance for ANY help that is
> given! Lawrence

I only wish I could remember where I got it, but there is a program
available callled Printscreen95 that will do just what you want.
I believe it is a 90 day evaluation, then like a $20 registration fee,
but although the resolution was not incredible on detailed graphics, I
think it would work perfect for DOS apps inside of '95.
Check out http://www.tucows.com or http://www.shareware.com, I
am almost positive it was one of those two places..
Good Luck,
Jason Hess
Assistant Systems Administrator
CIOE Corporation