Re: auto switchers

Troy T. Hall ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 10:20:14 -0700

List is $381.80
I sell them for $299.95 + s/h
They are available in either ps/2 or AT configurations, There is also a
cable kit if you need it that includes all the cabling necessary for 1 port
$10.99
The PS/2 model is a 4port version and the AT is 6port. All of the cable
carry Belken's lifetime warranty,
there is a 2port version but it does'nt make real dollar sense. If you
need a price on that one just ask me.

Troy
Lemoore Computers and Internet Service
http://www.lemoorecomputers.com