Re: Disk Quota?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ing._Franklin_Mu=F1oz_G.?= ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 10:04:01 -0500

Do you know how resourse intensive it it? we need to set up about 15000
directories with a 1 mb quota (personal FTP and web) for our users, but
when we tried quota server (thats the name of the app, we tried about 1
year ago) it would drive the CPU's to 100% all time (dual PPro 200 128 Mb.
Ram, only running quota server).

does anybody has any recommendation?