Re: IIS Error...Please Help!

CyborG ( )
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:06:30 -0700

500 - Not found error? Maybe there was some problem with the cached
version of the file in the browser. (Try to dump your cache folder and
see if it reoccurs)

Speaking of such weird errors. When I load microsofts web pages in IE I
keep getting something like "tansmission interrupted" and then it
automatically fixes itself and loads the page correctly. To me it seemed
like they have problems handling broken sockets. Just wondering. It
doesn't really change things, just it looks weird (the microsoft way of

Michael R. Conder wrote:

> When I set up vitual directories under d:\inetpub\wwwroot\user then I
> type and I get HTTP/1.0 500 Server Error
> (-2146893048. If I refresh the page comes up. What is this all about?
> Michael R. Conder
> XTS.NET Administration
> 702.798.0987

begin: vcard