RE: Bay Networks (5000)

Zak Wolfinger ( zak@michianatoday.com )
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:48:42 -0500

Thanks for the info! The configuration we have in mind is either:

5000-N 14 slot ethernet 5000 chasis
2 - 5001 950W AC Power Supply
5110 5000 Supervisory Module
AD1004003 Mod 5380 ethernet router module
AD001105 8MG memory for router
?? Mod 5300 Shared Ethernet hub
AD0008009 Sys 5000 router system suite 11.0
CX1004E22 5399 48 analog or digital modem/dual pri or T1
CM001050 Host Mgmt Tools and Doc on CDROM

The other option that we are looking at is the same thing without the 5380 router module and using our existing Cisco Pro 2511 instead.

Zak Wolfinger - zak@michianatoday.com
Systems Administrator - CyberLink, Inc.
(219) 235-1400 or (219) 674-8279