P.U.3 pricing

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 18:07:23 -0500

Correct me if I am wrong... But I believe that there is still "Per User"
pricing involved. BTW, right from the page

2,500 mail accounts (plus 250 mailing lists)

$995 (a $12,375 value)

Let's see $12375/2500 users = $4.95/User... No Thanks, I take mine with
vasoline! Ok, you get a discount until the end of this month, but then what?

>Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 10:51:16 -0400
>To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
>From: Lee.Levitt@software.com (Lee Levitt)
>Subject: Pricing
>At 10:39 AM 6/3/97 -0400, Jeff Woods wrote:
>> www.software.com DON'T USE -- they want $5 per user!
>Just a minor correction here. Our ISP promotion, which has already been
>posted on this list, and has been listed on our web site, offers server
>licenses of 2500 mailboxes and 250 mailing lists for $995. Multiple domain
>support, spam relay prevention, web based administration, yadayada.
>Works out to a tad bit less than $5 per.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice/Fax (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terranet.net