Re: (Fwd) Incomplete load of web page

James Corey ( datadoc@datadoctor.com )
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 08:54:15 -0400

I tried loading you homepage and I had the same thing happen. It's hanging
on the 2 links to Netscape and MS.

These are very tiny GIFs and stop loading at 47% on one of them. Try
changing to a different size image (larger) and see if that cures it. I've
heard of others having this problem with very tiny GIFs.