Re: Pricing

iml@interconnect.net
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 23:50:37 -0500

I won't get into the whole discussion....that is not what I wanted....I
will just leave it at that little promotion did not honor my purchase of =
an
unlimited license so I no longer use your product nor do I recommend it =
on
our consulting. From the feedback of most of the ISPs and consulting =
firms
I have talked to they are doing the same. I will say this, in an odd way=
am glad that your company did what it did because I am now using NTMail =
and
aside from the pricing issue the product is many times over better.