Re: News

Fulton Preston ( preston@eaglenet.com )
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 04:33:22 -0400

Short answer: I don't know. I just recently made the switch the myself and
have yet to receive any information from them. What I have been using to
gauge our activity is my customer base at this point. They get very vocal
when their porn and warez isn't available <g>.

I just sent an email to my POC at Supernews and expect an answer later
today on stats.

Fulton Preston.

==begin original message==
>From: ba@interconnect.net (BA)
>To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
>Subject: Re: News
>Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 11:52:19 -0500
>
>I just switched to supernews.....do they have some sort of stats to let =
>you
>know if you are maxing out your connection? I started with 20 and I am
>wondering if I am hitting my cap already, was unable to get on for a
>certain period last night during testing.
>
>On Sun, 01 Jun 1997 03:37:53 -0400, Fulton Preston so eloquently wrote:
>
>>I started with 10 users from Supernews and quickly went to 15. I have =
>1250
>>users on 140 ports. My previous average (when I hosted my own server) =
>was
==message clipped for space==