RE: Anonymous Virtual FTP

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( kurt@molar.net )
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 15:03:12 -0400

Yes, just set up a user anonymous@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, where the
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the ip address of the virtual domain. You can set up
user accounts the same way unsername@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. You must have the ip
addresses bound to the nic in the machine your running the server on.

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider)

kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net

kurt@butzin.com
http://www.butzin.com