AW: Does anyone experience browsing network problem?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 May 1997 13:32:30 +0200

Hi Kurt,
a quick search gave me:

Q152705
Q121003
Q158487
Q139985

and several Resurce guide/technical Training articles. You might want to
try searching the MS-Technet with 'wins AND multihomed' yourself for
details. There _are_ several improvements with NT 4 for this problems,
but some (registry) configuration is still necessary to play safe.

I didn't say it's impossible, it's just suboptimal. Choose for yourself,
but _I_ think it's always a good idea to keep system config as
simple/safe as possible. So our Wins servers have just one IP-address
and one protocol. (BTW: the master browser too) Makes my live much
easier :)

cu, Peter
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *