Re: Accounts Tab

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 12:30:55 -0400

> From: Mark A. Knight <mknight@pce-inc.com>
> I just installed Radius 2.2 and the latest version of
> Emerald. I go into Emerald and I have NO, NOTHING on the
> accounts tab?

Make sure that you have both versions (old and new) of tabctl32.ocx files
somewhere on your machine. I would imagine that you'll be using Emerald on
there more often than Radius Admin, so take the older .ocx file and put it
in the \winnt\system32 directory (overwriting the new one supplied with
Radius 2.2). If you need to go into Radius Admin sometime, copy the new
..ocx file back into the \winnt\system32 directory right before starting it
(it doesn't make a difference whether Radius is running or not when yo
replace the file). It's a pain doing this, but it works--I had to do this
about a dozen times in the past 2 days while getting Radius 2.2 installed.
Now I just switch back and forth between the two .ocx files, depending on
which program I'm going to be using. Hopefully, the next version of
Emerald will be able to use the new .ocx file.

Josh