RE: Emerald

Nylis G. Renschler II ( (no email) )
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 03:16:08 +0200

Maybe? I was able to link the Master accounts and sub accounts tables to =
our Access DB and now I am in the process of using an INSERT INTO SQL =
statement to move data to these tables. If this works I will only have =
ten percent more to type and verification to do!!! Crossing my =

Will update you on progress if you like!

From: Stephan Thurm
Sent: Friday, July 18, 1997 6:45 PM
To: ''
Subject: Emerald

sorry for disturbing you, but we'd like to use emerald and we are having =
the same problem. Did you find a solution ?
Stephan Thurm

Online Consulting u. Systemmanagement GesmbH
Rennweg 44/1/3, A-1030 Wien
Zur Zeit: Tel. 05572/501 137, Fax 05572/501 230

Excuse me if subject already covered before.

I have our privately written Access DB and I must import into Emerald. =
My big question is how do I import gracefully 600+ users and can I =3D
import my old payment info for this year or must I reenter manually... =
Is there already an import script written out there that I just have to =
format my data or am I pulling an allnighter to write one myself....

Nylis G. Renschler II
Director of Internet Operations
Silyn-Tek Communications
nacamar PoP Bitburg / Spangdahlem / Der Eifel... ||