Re: Report Error

Tom Bilan ( tom@tdi.net )
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 20:19:39 -0400

I've come across a few reports looking for Emerald2 instead of Emerald.

Maybe if you create a second DSN of Emerald2..? I'm not sure if it's
looking for the DSN of Emerald2 or a database of Emerald2.

I customize all the reports with CR5 so I fix it before we actually use
it but if you don't have that luxury then try Emerald2.

Tom