Re: Online calls are locked

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 14:06:20 -0400

Next time somebody logs into the port on the NAS that Emerald thinks
somebody is logged in on (but isn't) the new call will replace the existing
call. So, assuming your dial-in pool is too extensive to warrant simply
going through and clearing the calls that are inaccurate if you just left
concurrency control off for a little while eventually your caller report
would clean itself up.

I'm just getting into this stuff myself but that seems to be the logical
course to me.

- Kurt