Re: How to change credit card info and rebatch

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:27:00 -0700

Tom Bilan wrote:

> I invoice Credit Cards and then batch them out.
> Some get declined because of expire date so I need to change
> that date then batch them back out again.
>
> How do I do this the correct way?

Once you have batched them back in, the bad credit cards appear
at the bottom of the batch tab on the main screen. You double
click one to sett the billing information for that MBR. Once
you have corrected the problem, highlight the entry and click
on the re-batch button. If you just want to void the
transaction without re-bactching, just click the void button.
Once all that is done, select the batch out button again to
start the batch process.