Re: Consulting Invoices ?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:17:56 -0700

Robin McCutcheon wrote:

> I just read something on the sight that says Emerald supports Consulting
> Invoices. It does ? Where ? How ? This is the first time that I've seen
> that.

Actually its not just consulting, its really any invoice. You can click
on the
invoice button on the master tab for an MBR and create a stand alone
invoice
for the customer. You can also just add charges to their bill with the
charges button.

> Also, what is the status for IMail ? I would be willing to go back to some
> kind of manual batching for it. I never did see that as such a big deal.
> But then, we're not too big (yet) !

I do not have any additional information at this point. We have a
contact
at IPSwitch and should be talking to them soon.