RE: Post.Office - Emerald 2.2.2

Tom Bilan ( tom@tdi.net )
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 16:42:30 -0400

I'm running 3.1 and have been patiently awaiting to switch from PO2
so I can have Emerald create 1500 accounts for me automatically.

Also, on a previous thread, I agree with the person who was upset at
the fact that the consolidation erased the detail records. I have had
users in the past who wanted their dates and times online to verify
my numbers. They generally do it to be a pain in the ass but I can
see their point.

Tom