Re: Blank Accounts Tab...

Mourad Dahoumane ( mdahoumane@interway.lu )
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 20:51:00 +0200

I had a similar problem when applying SP3 on one server. some tabs disappeard
even if I copy th tabctl32.ocx, and the other thing is that I cannot use
Tsgraph anymore. it says run-time error 429 : you do not havean appropriate
license to use this functionality.
If I de-install SP3 back to SP2, it works again but then I don't benefit from
SP3 fixes , it's getting silly.

Mourad Dahoumane