Re: purchase

Sharon K. Caswell ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 06:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sikko,

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, sikko de graaf wrote:

> > Emerald pricing (which includes RadiusNT) is detailed on
> > the website at: http://www.emerald.iea.com

> I have seen them, If we want to buy the starting 500 MBR packet, how
> to proceed, a fax with creditcard information? and will you ship the
> manuals and software by fedex or dhl to europe?.>
> Secondly will upgrades to the new radius en emerald be free?

Thanks for your inquiry about purchasing Emerald, the Internet Management
Suite. To process an order for the Suite, just fax a signed purchase order
to 509-624-9903. Be sure to include your organization's name, address,
phone, fax and a contact name as well as an e-mail address. Upon receipt
of your purchase order, we will create an invoice and fax it back to you.
You may then pay the invoice with your Visa or Mastercard or a company
check in US funds. Upon payment we will e-mail a permanent licensing key.

For international orders, it is best to use a credit card for your
purchasing method. This automatically handles the currency exchange.

The software and documentation are available for downloading via our FTP
site. The documentation is also available in HTML format at
http://www.emerald.iea.com/docs.

Additional information on Annual Maintenance Subscriptions and priority
support are listed on our Web site at http://www.emerald.iea.com. The AMS
includes upgrades, and since RadiusNT is included with the price of
Emerald, it would be covered by the AMS as well.

Hope this helps! Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sharon K. Caswell
VP Customer Relations