Re: su_emer.dll won't load

Jeremy Domingue ( jer@tminet.com )
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:38:01

Go into your registry and put the following values under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IEA\RadiusNT key:

Logfile : REG_SZ : c:\DLLLog.txt
OBDCDatasource: REG_SZ : Emerald
Password : REG_SZ : Yourdatabasepassword
Username : REG_SZ : Yourdatabaseusername

If after you put those values in you still get the "unable to load su_emer.dll" error, check
the c:\DLLLog.txt logfile, it should give you clues as to why it is not loading.

Also, I know you probably have already checked this, but make sure that the serv-u.ini
file is pointing to the correct place for the DLL.

Jeremy Domingue
Webmaster, Tehachapi Mountain Internet
webmaster@tminet.com