Re: Error during database creation

Philip Michael Blancett ( Phil@oakweb.com )
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:26:05 -0000

> Ok I specified c:\program files\emerald and it gave me
> "Create device failed please check the device settings and try again"

I rummaged through all the previous Emails from the archives...time well
spent but unfortunately I could not locate any previous error messages like
mine. I did note that I could in SEM just create a database (rather than
having Emerald do it for me) and than conduct a transfer from my current
SQL server. I tried this once already though and it did not list the
database I created from my current SQL server...any ideas? Any help would
be much appreciated. Thx

Phil Blancett
Owner
Black Oak Computers/Oakweb!

----------
> From: Philip Michael Blancett <Phil@oakweb.com>
> To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
> Subject: RE: Error during database creation...Create device failed
> Date: Monday, June 09, 1997 10:52 AM
>
> Your following message has been delivered to the 203 members of
> the list emerald@emerald.iea.com at 11:46:41 on 9 Jun 1997.
>

> Ok I specified c:\program files\emerald and it gave me
> "Create device failed please check the device settings and try again"

Phil Blancett
Owner
Black Oak Computers/Oakweb!
Northern California's #1 Internet Service Provider