Re: Static IP ?

Jared Edis ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:22:45 -0700

What database files are changed by this proceedure? I'm not using Emerald,
but am using SQL, and want to set one up manually.

At 08:11 PM 6/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Philip Michael Blancett wrote:
>>
>> Hello all, can someone shoot me an EMail please on how to setup a
>> Static IP under Emerald. I have tried setting the attribute to framed
>> address and that didn't work. Thx
>
>In the RADIUS tab for the service add:
>
>User-Service = Framed-User
>Framed-Protocol = PPP
>Framed-Address = x.x.x.x
>
>and any other attributes you may want and it should work.
>Remember the service RADIUS attributes are NOT in addition
>to the defaults. Its one set or the other.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

Jared Edis (IMG Network and Okanagan Computer Systems)
Mailto:jared@img.net http://www.img.net/ocs

God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
Right now I'm so far behind I will never die!