Liankui Sun ( )
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 14:11:55 -0700

In fact it is quite simple. Use enterprise manager to create a device for
emerald, then create a a database named as emerald (not necessory, you can
called it other name). Then simply do database transfer, you should be fine!

Good luck!

At 11:22 AM 6/6/97 PDT, you wrote:
>I have just installed a new SQL server. I wish to now transfer all the
>necessary emerald database files from my older (working) SQL server to the
>new one. In my SQL Enterprise manager I can see both servers, and I'm
>wondering is therer an easy way to do this?
>Any light on this matter would be appreciated.
>PS. We are moving the SQL server to its own box to spread the network load.
>Warren Kipp
Thanks -:)

L. Sun

System Administrator and Webmaster
Larkom, LLC Your Link to the Rest of the World
Tel: (714)369-6173 Email:
Fax: (714)492-2578 Url: