Re: Customer getting free internet

Jeff Presley ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 May 1997 14:12:26 -0800

On 30 May 97 at 11:22, Franco Nogarin wrote:

> Hi,
> I seem to have a new problem in an otherwise problem free emerald system, I
> have a customer who is using an SA of an MBR with 5 SAs, when she logs on

What do you mean by "SA"?

> every thing goes normal, but when I check her billing history it says she has

If you're trying to find online time you need to go to the On Line tab under
the Services screen. It is not under the Billing screen in any version of
Emerald I'm aware of.

> never been on, I personaly went to her location and logged on as her with her
> name and password and when I telneted into the portmaster it showed her as
> logged on. when I check her account with radlogin all appears normal.
> We are using emerald 2.1.11
> and radius 1.16.60

If you are doing the above correctly and were just calling something different
than what shows up on the screen when it is run, then I'd recommend that you
double-check the dates the program is 'auto-filling' in for you. Because of a
month calculation issue, the 'suggested' dates are bogus. You'll need to enter
those fields and enter the proper date values before clicking the update
button. For instance replace whatever shows up there now with 5/1/97 and
6/1/97 to get the month's usage.

Hope this helps! :)

> Franco Nogarin
> Cascade-AuroraNet-WebSpinners
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Emerald Mailing List