Re: Customer getting free internet

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 30 May 1997 18:29:31 -0700 ()

On Fri, 30 May 1997 (Franco Nogarin) wrote:

> I seem to have a new problem in an otherwise problem free emerald
> system, I have a customer who is using an SA of an MBR with 5 SAs,
> when she logs on every thing goes normal, but when I check her
> billing history it says she has never been on, I personaly went
> to her location and logged on as her with her name and password
> and when I telneted into the portmaster it showed her as logged
> on. when I check her account with radlogin all appears normal.

First off, the history tab is NOT where dialup information is presented.
For a service, you can check the on-line tab of the service to see
their current billing cycle information, and the Call History tab
to see prior. These is a bug in the 2.1.8 (and maybe even 2.1.11)
where when you delete a subaccount, it deletes all entries from
your call history table. If you did mean call history, this could
be what is the problem.