Re: Creating Invoice Problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 30 May 1997 03:26:54 -0700 ()

On Fri, 30 May 1997, Kelly Wright wrote:

> NO. It brings up a invoice with Invoice line items blank. It does have
> the invoice number, date, amt. It is also showing renewal.

The payment of invoices is based on all line items being paid. For some
reason the creation of the invoice line items is failing. Since the
invoice doesn't have any un-paid line items (it doesn't have any
line items, period) the invoice is considered paid.

At this point, I would need to logig into your Database and
trace the Invoice Next Term to find out why the invoice line
items are not being created.

Can you create a manual invoice from the Invoice Button on the
MBR's master tab?

Dale