Automatic Email ID Creation Through Emerald

Mark A. Knight ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 May 1997 21:39:25 -0700

Hello everyone,
I have a question. Is there a way to automatically create email =
accounts in MailSite when a user is created in Emerald? I know it does =
not take long to create the email account, but, automatic creation using =
the same id and password would eliminate a lot of errors and save a lot =
of time in the long run. If such functionality exists how do I get it =
and how do I implement it? If there is no such functionality how do I =
go about getting something initiated? I think there are quite a few =
Emerald users out there that also use MailSite. I'm sure they would =
also be interested.
I realize this is a rather long post, but, I wanted to include all of =
the background info I had. Thanks in advance.
Mark A. Knight wrote:
> Dale,
>=20
> Do you have any plans to create the same functionality for MailSite
> that Post.Office/Netscape MTA have (mails a form with the specific
> information to create the account) or is this something I should look
> to RockLiffe for?

Does rockliffe have that functionality? Its something the MAIL SERVER =
must support before we can do it.