Re: Help! Accounts Tab is BLANK?!?!

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:27:47 -0600

Dale, did you look at the emerald.gif that I put in the incoming area
concerning this... anything past 2.15 on one machine in my office exhibits
this problem...

Ronnie

----------
> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Help! Accounts Tab is BLANK?!?!
> Date: Tuesday, April 01, 1997 2:58 PM
>
> Jeremy Domingue wrote:
> >
> > Well, I fixed the problem- I opened the Emerald Zip, and deleted every
dll and ocx from my C:\WINNT\System32 dir that was included with Emerald,
then re-installed an older version. I am running 2.0.75 right now, since
the upgrade to 2.1.8 is what seemed to cause the problems in the first
place.