Re: Email Invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 23:08:19 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Wayne Jordan wrote:

> Thanks, It seems to be working now, finally :-).
>
> Two other little problems.
>
> 1. When I go to reports in custom and i have edited them in CRW 5.0 emerald
> report unable to load. This did not use to happen. What has changed?

Does this only happen on custom reports? Can you print invoices
and such? BTW, not sure if you saw it, but there is an inv50.rpt
that corrects the CR5.0 Invoice printing problem (top/bottom
not matching) in the /emerald/reports directory.

> 2. In SA/Edit/TimeOn the dates do not default to the first of the month,
> they just seem to change at will and are never the same. So now I have to
> manually change the date each time I go there to check the time on.

It defaults to the current billing cycle of the user, since that
is what Emerald is going to bill them usage for. So if they
expire on 4/15/97, it will be 3/15/97 - 4/15/97.