RE: Trouble with reports, Invalid logon parameter...

Mark Colasante ( mcola@auth.netexp.net )
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 16:50:34 -0500

I created a Radius DSN so that radius can get to the database. Do I
need to create an Emerald one also or did I give the Radius one the
wrong name? That is, do I only need one DSN called Emerald?

Mark Colasante http://www.netexp.net
NetExpress, Inc. mcola@netexp.net
5025 Arlington Centre Blvd. Ph: 614-326-6300
Columbus, OH 43220 Fax: 614-326-6303