Re: Urgent help for Emerald newbie: Trying to add MBR

Josh Perry ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:13:22 -0800

Your dates are in the wrong format they need to be Month/Day/Year, yours
seem to be Day/Month/Year, If that doesn't fix it, it may be a permisions
problem, or some kind of problem connecting to the SQL server....

Josh Perry
Webmaster
NetConnect
http://www.netcnct.net/
joshp@netcnct.net

----------
> From: Mauricio Marquez <mmarquez@mail.eic.com.mx>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Urgent help for Emerald newbie: Trying to add MBR
> Date: Wednesday, February 26, 1997 5:27 AM
>

> I installed 2075 but am having a problem adding my first MBR.
>
> When I try to add a MBR (clicking on the save button), an error pops up:
>
> SQL Error Adding Main Account
>
> I clic on OK and this shows up:
>
> INSERT MasterAccounts(ReferredBy, FirstName, LastName, Company, Address1,
> Address2, City, State, Zip, PhoneHome, PhoneWork, PhoneFax, SalesPerson,
> Region, CreateDate, StartDate, maExpireDate, Extension, Active,
PayPeriod,