Re: Bad authenticator:

Greg Lowthian ( greg@isat.com )
Wed, 28 May 1997 18:37:48 -0700

At 06:22 PM 5/28/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Greg Lowthian wrote:
>>
>> Can any one tell me why I am getting this. Is it because I don't have
>> a secret set on the PM3's and if so is there a way around it without
>> setting a secret.
>>
>> LOG: Bad authenticator: from lpm2.isat.com - ID: 123
>
>If you are running RadiusNT 1.16.60 or higher, do NOT set the -A
>command line option or the Req Auth in the accounting section of the
>RadiusNT admin.

I have them off and no secret on the PM's this is what I get.

Acct-Session-Id = "0C000014"
User-Name = "cmwilson"
NAS-Identifier = 199.107.164.3
NAS-Port = 16
NAS-Port-Type = Async
Acct-Status-Type = Stop
Acct-Session-Time = 55
Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
Acct-Input-Octets = 4198
Acct-Output-Octets = 39829
Acct-Terminate-Cause = User-Request
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Framed-Address = 199.107.164.101
Acct-Delay-Time = 0
LOG: Bad authenticator: from lpm2.isat.com - ID: 55

SQL Statement: UPDATE CallsOnline Set AcctStatusType=2, CallDate=GetDate() WHER
E NASIdentifier='199.107.164.3'

Sending Accounting Ack of id 55 to c76ba403 (lpm2.isat.com)