Re: New Ascend Radius dictionary

Serge Stein/i2Tech ( )
14 Feb 97 11:54:09 EDT

Josh Hillman wrote:
> Dale,
> You had asked someone on here if they could mail you the new
> table for Ascend (as of Feb 3). I don't know whether or not that person
> was able to do it or not, but there's an HTML table of the new dictionary
> at:
> (For Ascend Max/Pipeline software version 4.5 and later -- 2/3/97)

Thanks, I'll look into it. We have a MAX 1800 and 4004 now to
play with, so it will be easier to test with.

> What exactly needs to be done to the RadAttributes and RadValues tables?
> Should this be done BEFORE upgrading our Max 4004 (4.6Cp11) to software
> version 5.0A or will it not make a difference when the tables are updated?

You just need to update the two tables. I'll try to come out
with a script to update the tables in the next week or so.

> There is mention about CHAP and "MS-CHAP" in the new version--maybe that
> will relate to the present ODBC/CHAP issues with RadiusNT??

I doubt it, but we'll see.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  | Mailing list (