Re: bug in radius, or ascend?

Serge Stein/i2Tech ( )
9 Dec 96 4:25:36 EDT

Mike Everest wrote:
> I will try to get that info to you... is there any easy way to get the
> debug to go to a file? i tried radius >outputfile -x15, but it doesn't
> seem to work... <shrug>

Other way around:

radius -x15 > outputfile

You will NOT see anything, since all output will go to the file, rather
the console.

> in the meantime, is this any help to you?
> Application exception occurred:
> App: Radius.exe (pid=90)
> When: 10/27/1996 @ 10:16:28.421
> Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

Basically it means memory was about to be overwritten that RadiusNT
own. The debug is more useful.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  ( Internet Engineering Associates   |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs  Internet Solutions for Today     | Mailing list (